Hello, homeless bird (s). You've just fly to this dark black nest. Wanna follow me or fly back to dashboard?

Monday 3 October 2011 | 02:33 | 0 comments

When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself.
Lots of loves Fazrina Ina 

Older Post | Newer Post
About
Attention!
This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission. Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (:

Mood : Exam STPM ohh >.<'


Board


Credit
Edited by : Irna Ahmad
The Owner : Fazrina Qistina